From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
The agile and highly efficient product supply is the key competence of Company.
The role is responsible for the management of daily operations of customization production, eCommerce package shipments to P&G customers including cost saving, capacity planning and service improvement.
- Own/manage/develop systems or work processes related to daily management of customized production, eCommerce package shipments
- Daily collaboration with stakeholders for capacity planning & operation execution.
- Regular review consumer & customer feedback and be responsible operation quality control process.
- Cost Management and service uplift
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong ownership and accountability. Passion for work and self-development.
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Collage degree or above is must
- eCommerce KCP operation and production experience is preferred.
- Good supplier management and communication skills is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm