From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? How would you like to use your technical and analytical skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our R&D organization!
- Will comprehensively lead the process of new products’ idea, structure and specifications of the entire production system and innovatively develop products with consumers' preference.
- Provide leadership and expertise to translate consumer needs into effective product designs and consumer driven innovation strategies.
- Identify the white space in technical and commercial landscape, define technical requirements and specifications of new products.
- Validate the product solutions technically and commercially, collaborate with partners from design to manufacturing.
- Own the design, development and delivery of groundbreaking manufacturing systems, processes, and equipment to support P&G's innovation strategy.
- Lead innovative packaging development that provides outstanding functional performance and delightful package shelf appearance while supporting environmentally balanced and/or responsible packages.
- Lead microbiology risk assessment, technical test method development and its execution, antimicrobial relevant claim creation, standards, compliance work to enable end to end product and commercial innovation programs in China/Asia.
- Leverage various data sources such as video, image and text data, machine learning and deep learning algorithms and beyond, partnering with multiple functional teams to generate insight and actionable recommendation from data for R&D innovation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree. Majoring in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Materials, Medical, Mathematic, Data science, Statistics, Mechanics etc. would be preferred. Graduate between October 2019 - December 2022
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection
- Strong problem solving with technical mastery and innovative solutions
- Think and act decisively to make efficient use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Mathematics, Research...
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm