From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We always begin with the consumer in mind, and then we see how our brands can go beyond and help make life better for everyone, everywhere.
- Perform Category Supply Planning utilizing the global standard CSP(Category Supply Planning) work processes and tools for a defined supply network(s) in the Planning Service Center (PSC).
- Work with CSP Key Users on a routine basis, and collaborates with CSP Business Process Experts as needed.
- Provide input to the PSC Supply Chain Leader for the category / business unit regarding supply planning issues, action plans, and results per supply network(s).
- Own execution of category level supply plans and action plan for the supply network to deliver the stated business requirements for Cost, Cash, and Customer Service
Required Skills and Abilities
- Related working experience in supply planning or supply network design, experience of inventory management is plus.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing for global connects.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and data analytics and visualization tools like KNIME, Power BI, Blueprism, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree as minimum.
- Passionate with innovation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:8th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm