Sandvik’s business concept is based on innovation, technology leadership and close, long-term customer relationships. In line with our vision and values, our ambition is always to set the industry standard in the areas we operate in. Today, new technology paves the way for exciting new products and methods, as well as for new business opportunities within manufacturing. We’re entering the industries of additive- and digital manufacturing to even more strengthen our leading position.
In this program, you’re employed by Sandvik in China from day one. The program comprises a combination of learning modules and international job rotations, giving you a genuine understanding of Sandvik as a global company and our three business areas, including: our business, leadership, career and personal development approaches.
You’re assigned a high level Sandvik leader as a mentor during the program and continually receive feedback and evaluation on your performance. The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities, and you will be able – and expected – to contribute in the different innovative environments that characterizes the world of Sandvik. Where you will start your Sandvik career after the program is decided by the business’ needs and the outcome of your personal development and interests.
- Learning module 1: the graduates meet each other for the first time in Sweden to get to know each other and the program (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 1: 7 months in your home country working for one of Sandvik’s business areas
- Learning module 2: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about the Sandvik’s ways of working and core values (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 2: 5 months in another Sandvik based country working for another Sandvik business area
- Learning module 3: the graduates meet somewhere in the world to learn more about different cultures as well as the importance of diversity and inclusion (2 weeks)
- Rotation/project 3: 3 months in another Sandvik based country working for the third Sandvik business area
- Graduation: this ceremony will end this program and you will then start your new job at Sandvik
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone with a recent Master's degree, with top results, in Materials or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Economy. It’s beneficial if you have experience in areas such as Digitalization/IT, Project Management or R&D. Naturally, you’re exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing.
Where others see many, we see you – personally – and only if we truly understand you, can we add value to your development.
Your character – optimistic and eager to learn with the passion to succeed
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, open to challenges and comfortable in highly changing environments
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our industry
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm