We are seeking a Trainee Digital Fund Accountant, reporting to a Manager within the Alternative Asset Services of Sanne, to have responsibility for the preparations of accurate jurisdictional and regulatory reports on a timely basis. You will typically be responsible for enhancing workflows of several portfolios.
What You Will Do
- Reporting - Working with the manager to ensure the completion of quarterly, jurisdictional and regulatory reporting of various corporate entities.
- Accounting - Assist with day-to-day fund accounting and financial reporting duties when required.
- Optimization - Working with accounting teams to find ways to improve workflows and assist in automation thereof.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Commerce degree with Investment Management or Accounting.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical ability and critical reasoning skills.
- Highly proficient English speaker with concise writing ability.
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to solve problems.
- Proficient in MS Excel and strong data analytical skills.
- Structural and detail orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines.
- Keen interest in automation, robotics, and AI.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Management
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm