斯伦贝谢的技术研发斯伦贝谢公司一直都遵循着对技术投资的承诺。从 70 年代至今，不管油价的起伏，公司的技术投资一直都稳定增长， 2005 年公司研发投入为 5.05 亿美元，斯伦贝谢每年投入研发的资金比所有其他石油服务公司的投入总和还要多。
为保证技术的先进性和前瞻性，斯伦贝谢采用多元的研究方式，公司分别在英国剑桥、美国康涅狄格州和挪威斯塔万格设有战略研究机构，主要从事未来 10 － 50 年内石油技术的前瞻性研究，同时，公司在全球设有 11 个技术研发中心 ( 包括在北京的地学研究中心 BGC) 从事能源行业内 10 年内的产品和技术研发。除了以上自主研发机构外，公司还广泛地与世界著名的 40 多家科研院所和石油公司保持着密切的合作关系。
Documentation Technician’s responsibilities include maintaining of Quality Systems Documentation and verifying engineering documentation. This position will be instrumental in specification development and process improvement for the global documentation group.
- QHSE Responsibility: Comply with Schlumberger QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety, Environment) policies and Standards
- Comply with government laws and regulations on Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment
- Commit to QHSE target year by year with his / her specific QHSE responsibility on site.
- Engineering documentation verification according to the company specification and standard, including Material Testing
- Report, Certificate of Compliance, coating certificate, etc.
- Globally support to the manufacturing centers on documentation issues
- Analyzes and correct the documentation issue according to the specification and international/national standard.
- Collect and build product documentation as required.
- Retain and retrieve documents as request.
- Maintain and verify the traceability for the product.
- Performs other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Attends and participates in safety meetings as required.
- Train other employees as directed.
- Flexible in working requirements as the needs of the business dictate.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Previous Experience and Competencies
- Skill Certificates:College education or equivalent, Engineering Specialty required, material and mechanical engineering preferred
- Basic understanding the ISO 9000, API Q1 preferred
- Experience implementing and maintaining quality management and document control processes
- Operating common office machinery and computer equipment.
- Knowledge of the operation of computer systems, Word processing, and spreadsheet applications
- Good communication, organizational and computer application skills required
- Learns quickly
- Adapts to new situations
- Communicates effectively
- Attention to detail Initiative, continuous improvement on processes
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:25th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm