- Provide high-quality translation of time-sensitive and confidential materials from English to Chinese for Mainland China / Hong Kong / Taiwan markets and vice versa.
- Translations of various types of documents, e.g. Pitch books, presentations, correspondences, regular market updates and other materials that may be related to the business.
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced, multi-shift production environment. Interact with clients and gather details on job requests.
- Discuss with Coordinators / Supervisor to clearly understand deadlines and instructions for processing a document properly.
- Complete job tracking and monthly billing requirements as part of the workflow process.
- Support Front Desk activities in the absence of Coordinators / Supervisor including coordinate & liaison with internal clients and external vendors for job distribution, proof reading etc. in the absence of Coordinators / Supervisor.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Translations speed of 2,500 words per day.
- Highly proficient in both English and Chinese languages (oral and written communications inclusive).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- University graduate in related field.
- Master degree in linguistics preferred.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under heavy pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Team spirit and proactive attitude.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm