Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as CT Research Scientist, let’s shape the future of healthcare.
- Identifying research partners nationally, in close collaboration with national collaboration head, the national business unit and R&D headquarter
- Supervising and supporting the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
- Supervising of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
- Implementation national strategy of scientific collaboration and monitoring the direction and landscape of research projects
- Demonstration of purpose, process and overview of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally
- Allocating the resource to fulfill customer requirement for research collaboration
- Communication with HQ R&D for project release
- Managing of relationship of national/regional KOL, centralized arranging HQ manager's customer visiting and tracking the follow-up action
Required Skills and Abilities
- PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics. Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of international work is mandatory
- Basic medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-medical background. Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended. Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential
- Must be able to motivate and guide customers through the process of research projects. Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work
- Must be able to work independently but maintain good contact to the national and international Collaboration team as well to all involved stakeholders in conducting collaborations
- Knowledge sharing spirit is absolutely required. Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded
- Willingness and availability to travel is essential
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Medical and Biomedical Science
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm