To work with a team of EHS experts providing EHS expertise to our multinational clients on various issues relating to Environmental, Health and Safety, water, soil and groundwater, and supply chain management. To learn from a capable team with good professional skills and to learn from internal training platform on skills needed for this job.
This role will report directly to a senior EHS consultant and will have the opportunity to support marketing, proposal and business development professionals. To be successful the incumbent must possess excellent writing skills in both English and Chinese, and good learning skills on EHS consulting.
- Primarily act as an EHS Auditor;
- Maintain good relationship with client representatives;
- Act as a Professional Consultant in EHS consulting projects, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Due diligence environmental site assessment (ESA);
- Contamination Site Investigation and Remediation;
- EHS compliance assessment;
- Environmental and social governance;
- Sustainability Consulting.
- The supporting work includes, but is not limited to:
- Assist in developing proposals and coordinating input from other Stantec offices in order to ensure that they are submitted on a timely basis at a competitive price;
- Assist the practice leader in identifying and developing market opportunities in China, primarily focusing on multinational companies in the middle portion of China.
- Assist project managers on successful project delivery and support on project management and client management, etc.
- Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum BA/BS degree, with understanding and/or educational background in environmental engineering/sciences;
- Fresh graduates or 1-3 years working experience in relevant area;
- Good work attitude;
- Passion on working in EHS industry;
- Keen to learn;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to travel;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Relevant project experience preferred;
- Oversea study/residential experience preferred;
- Team spirit.
- Environmental engineering/science academic background
- EHS consulting and auditing experience preferred
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Engineering, Environment, Science
- Closing Date:22nd Jan 2022, 6:00 pm