The Purchase to Pay Organization (P2P) resides in the Worldwide Procurement & Logistics (WPL) Organization. The mission of the P2P organization is to leverage resources by merging vendor master setup, purchase coordination, accounts payable and expense statements into one organization.
The P2P team owns the process from the setup of the vendor, to the order placement, to the payment to the provider. By combining all these areas, we can effectively make improvements to processes, tools and policies to create value beyond transactional efficiency.
The North Asia P2P team is responsible for three key functions include Expense Statement, Purchase Coordination and Account Payable. The successful candidate for this position is expected to rotate among the three function teams to learn and develop as each function specialist. The responsibilities for the respective function teams are as follows :
- Audit expense reports to ensure compliance with TI travel policy and local requirements
- Monitor and resolve issues regularly through exception and compliance reports and follow up on discrepancies with employees
- Analyze data to proactively seek opportunities for continuous improvements by monitoring trends and risks
- Support internal investigations and internal / external audits
- Responsible for placing purchase orders within 3 working days of PR approval
- Examine and analyze purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy of information by validating pricing and delivery dates
- Determine correct supplier and purchasing method
- Create purchase order in line with standard processes
- Update delivery schedule based on vendor acknowledgement and ensure that the purchase and receipt is properly documented and recorded
- Maintain PO changes in a timely manner
- Work closely with suppliers, accounts payable, vendor master and logistics departments to resolve problems with invoices, supplier maintenance and receiving discrepancies
- Utilize compliance and operation reports to work and resolve issues as defined
- Process payments for invoices provided by vendors in a timely manner Ensure transactions comply with TI standard policies and procedures
- Investigate and resolve issues arising from processing of invoices.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Proactively work with internal partners to keep them appropriately informed of accounts payable activity and issue resolutions
- Preparation and analysis of accounts and production of monthly reports
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of bachelor degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Procurement, Logistic or related discipline
- Highly energized, self-motivated, and self-directed with an internal desire to enhance business processes
- Proficient in Chinese language and English – both written and oral
- Proficient in Korean or Japanese language will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, specifically MS Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
- Conduct training on P2P Business policies and tools as needed
- Collaborate and share knowledge with global teams
- Support and contribute to overall global P2P priorities
- Diligently follow TI policies and business rules that relate to P2P activities
- Must be able to accommodate early morning or evening global conference calls and interact with global team members and stakeholders
- Possible infrequent domestic or international travel
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:19th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm