UOB’s Group Strategy and Transformation (GSAT) is a newly created unit that supports business units across the group drive the strategic and transformation agenda.
What You Will Do
As an Analyst, to assist the GSAT team in the following:
- Developing and preparing strategy papers.
- Support transformation programmes delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with research (e.g. quantitative and qualitative, primary and secondary).
- Comfort operating in ambiguous environments, bringing a structured approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Have a curious mind to challenge status quo .
- Highly organized, and able to multi-task.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm