- Collaborate with the Game design team and level designer on the definition and feasibility of the missions.
- Work in the editor to integrate game logic following design direction
- Work with engineers to develop features for the editor
- Work with the level design and art teams on the feature integration of levels
- Finally, you will work together with the QA to ensure the stability of the levels.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2 years’ experience in Game Development Design as game engineer or technical designer; – Released at least 1 title in one of those positions (PC, console or mobile); fresh graduate applicant will also be considered if with scripting experience and game engine knowledge.
- Used to collaborating closely with programmers and artists;
- Experience working with Unreal or Unity, or other game engines;
- Good knowledge of programming or scripting languages
- Extremely curious about various level editors, tries the latest Console/PC/Mobile games and their editors.
- Passion for games on various platforms;
- Broad knowledge of different entertainment media (books, movies…), and capacity to recreate similar experience in game.
- Able to read and write English
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm