We are looking for an entry level technical artist to assist our teams with daily issues, and to help with setting up new projects.
The ideal candidate is a generalist with knowledge of art production topics, IT topic and programming topics. You are independent and keep an eye open for any problems. You use your many skills to ensure the artists have all the software, tools and scripts to get their work done! You will work closely with artists and art directors and ensure their production needs are being taken care of.
You will be part of a team of experienced technical artists, who will share experience and help out if deeper knowledge is required. During your work you will be exposed to various workflows and technologies, giving you many opportunities to expand your skills!
- Day-to-day support of our art teams – inside and outside the 3D application.
- Creation of basic automation scripts, small tools inside and outside the 3D application.
- Installation and troubleshooting of art software, plugins and scripts.
- Supporting producers and team leaders in planning deployment of tools.
- Train art teams in use of specific tools and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- English and Mandarin Chinese skills required.
- Good knowledge of Maya or 3D Studio Max.
- Basic / Intermediate knowledge of 3D Studio Max script, MEL or Python.
- Experience of making materials.
- General MS Windows and IT troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of revision control systems, such as Perforce.
- Indepedent, Pro-active, showing initiative.
- DOS Batch programming or Windows Powershell.
- Networking knowledge (e.g. Windows, TCP/IP).
- Shipped a game as technical artist.
- Game engine experience, e.g. Unreal, Unity.
- Rigging and animation knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm