VON ARDENNE needs a capable, motivated Administration Intern for our local Administration department, where the successful candidate will offer reliable support to the GM Assistant with improving efficiency in Administration tasks. The ？Administration Intern is an analytical problem solver, who will work independently and meet deadlines.
The successful candidate is detail-oriented and with strong organizational process and communication skills, both verbal and in writing. The Administration Intern interacts with the GM Assistant at VON ARDENNE Vacuum Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for reception and phone calls
- Company documents, letters, express delivery, copy, fax send and receive, business card printing
- Bill for monthly express, water and electricity check and payment application
- Procurement and distribution management of office supplies, conferences, etc.
- Company personnel’s air tickets, train tickets, hotels, meals and others
- Responsible for Company employees’ attendance
- Company drivers’ daily arrangement, tracking and maintenance of vehicle information
- Foreign employees’ employment certificate, renewal, and Chinese employee visa processing
- Other works assigned by supervisor;
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor′s degree in (Business) Administration or an equivalent qualification
- Strong knowledge of PC software (Microsoft Office suite, e-mail), familiar with CRM software
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced business environment
- Very good command of spoken and written English and Chinese is mandatory for this position, speaking English is a must
- High ability to work independently and without direct support and supervision
- Clean and confident appearance
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent corporate image of VON ARDENNE.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm