Corporations strive to strike a balance between accumulating capital and the resources to pay for retirement benefits. A strategic investment in the right benefit mix can give our clients the edge needed to recruit and retain the best talent, while helping their employees build the savings they need to retire. At the same time, pension financing represents some of the largest costs and risks to be managed by many companies.
Willis Towers Watson’s Retirement business helps organizations develop retirement programs that meet their workforce needs and financial management strategies to deal with the impact of a wide range of uncertain future economic scenarios. We partner with other Willis Towers Watson businesses and clients around the globe to determine the best approaches to design, fund, govern, administer, invest and communicate retirement programs and their assets.
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Partner with consultants to provide support on client projects involving the design, funding, accounting, implementation and management of a full array of benefit programs
- Participate in projects that help our clients assess and manage their benefit program risks
- Perform actuarial valuations in accordance with relevant accounting or funding standards, including data analysis, assumption setting, modelling and producing the client report
- Assist with benefit scheme administration, ensuring service levels are met;
- Meet 300 hours goals
- Efficient time management;
- Develop a professional approach to handling client issues
- Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
- Adhere to all internal practice standards
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Financial Management or Business-related fields
- Strong actuarial and technical analytical skills
- Previous working or long-term internship experiences STRONGLY preferred
- Able to work independently and contribute effectively as a team-player
- Outstanding bilingual capabilities in Chinese and English.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:7th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm